Ok.. my bad Dianne.. I thought I've read somewhere that 3.0 is only for
tablets.. I probably read that wrong. So from what you have said, it sounds
like that a 3.1 could be tailored for both phones and tablets. I was under
the impression from most likely "rumor" posts that the new UI in 3 was only
going to be for tablets and that phones wouldn't ever see it. I really hope
a 3.x comes out where the phones and tablets share a similar UI. I remember
reading a while ago that 3.0 would remove the need for sense UI, motoblur,
etc. From the looks of it, the 3.0 UI is nicer than all of them, including
the iPhone. I would love to see that same UI on phones, although I can
certainly see the issues with portions of the UI and small screens.