I testet the java.xml.XMLConstants.NULL_NS_URi:

private static final String NAMESPACE = XMLConstants.NULL_NS_URI;
_serializer.setPrefix("", NAMESPACE);
_serializer.startTag(NAMESPACE, "gpx");

Now there is the following error. How would you handle tha? (For
clarification I want to write a xml with no namespace. For example
<test>example</test>)
IllegalStateException: Cannot set default namespace for elements in no
namespace
at org.kxml2.io.KXmlSerializer.startTag(KxmlSerializer.Java 405)

I think something is not correct in the Android 2.3 Version...
I wonder why I am the only one who has this problem...