Hi,

I do not want to write my XML Serialization new. its complex, and time
is expensive. And currently it works perfectly on all Android Versions
< 2.3. I think things should not be downgraded from one to another
release, except something gets deprecated. Its like Street of Boston
said its a regression.
And besides: How to write plain XML with Serializer now with the
changes from above? It is not possible anymore? Can we only write XML
with Namespaces now? This should be documented somewhere...