The keys should survive a compromise which consist of both rooting and
cloning a device.
Eg, If I leave my device on a table in a train, and one year later,
finds my device again, I should be sure that my keys are not
compromised. (If a adversial *uses* my key does'nt matter).
In other words, If I have my device in my hand, I want to be sure that
nobody has a copy of my encryption key, even if the device has been
compromised prior to getting the device in my hand.