Thanks. I appreciate you looking in to this.
To verify, yes, I am only trying to connect to one tech at a time.
I am not connecting to IsoDep, and then attempting to connect to NfcB/NfcA.
I only know about IsoDep working because after failing to connect to NfcB, I
swapped out my objects and attempted to connect to the same cards using
IsoDep, which was successful.

-- Paul Christensen