I have been using Admob but recently I tried Ad/Leads by Pontiflex. It is a
different type of advertising the has much higher payouts. For me the payout
has been 10 to 20 times greater than Admob. It allows users to select
products they would like to hear more about with out ever leaving your app.
They are full screen ads that show three ads at once. You could have it
launch when ever the user launched your activity or every X number of
launches. The developer functions are kinda a pain to work with but the
payout is worth it.