Actually, you need to go into development/tools/eclipse/scripts and
run ./create_all_symlinks.sh

This will prebuild some libraries (like androidprefs.jar ping.jar, as
well as others), and make them available to the plugin projects.

Adding the projects to your plugin projects will not work as the jar
will be missing when the plugin is packaged.

Unfortunately we just realized that this is broken in the git
repository. We'll be fixing this shortly.

Xav