Hi Xav,

Thank you,

Now am clear with few of the errors(compiler compliance).
I have synced to latest source, and for ddms i have  added  3
projects(ddmlib,dddmuilib and app) by new project-new java project- browse
to development/tools/ddms....

now remained with "Button/clipboard/color/composite/combo  cannot be
resolved" !!

How can i add SWT in the dependencies? and this is a ddmuilib project
(/development/tools/ddms/lib..)

can you help me to resolve the above?

regards
steve