I plan on putting 4-6 gigs of music on my G1.  I then want to stream
that music using bluetooth or wi-fi to my stereo system.  I figured
the best way to do this would be to use the bluetooth/ wi-fi abilities
of the PS3.  The idea is to control the music heard throughout the
house using the G1.  I can see that it's possible.  But, my question
is does an application(s) or software exist to make this happen?
Thanks and cheers, Ryan