I want to merge and show two bitmaps few times per second ( I'm using
orientation sensor and need to display in ImageView two parts of one
big bitmap ).

Bitmap b = BitmapFactory.decodeFile( url );
Bitmap all = Bitmap.createBitmap( xScreen, yScreen,
Config.ARGB_8888 );
Canvas c = new Canvas( all );
ImageView imageView = ...;

public void drawBitmaps( float values[] )
{
                c.save();
                Bitmap b2 = Bitmap.createBitmap( b, 0, startY,
xScreen / 2, yScreen );
                Bitmap b3 = Bitmap.createBitmap( b, startX, startY,
xScreen / 2, yScreen );

                c.drawBitmap( b2, 0, 0, null );
                c.drawBitmap( b3, startX, 0, null );
                imageView.setImageBitmap( all );
                c.restore();
}

I need to call drawBitmaps(...) few times per second, and operation
Canvas.drawBitmap(...) take a lot of time and it's useless. Do you
know any better idea how to merge two bitmaps faster?