Hello Android Devs,

WingEraser (its how I know him) has been porting Flixel to Android for a
while.

What is flixel? An actionscript 3.0 game framework. Its very well organized
and have a lot of good stuff into it. Collisions, particles, nice use of
bitmaps to tiles and sprite animations.
If someone is curious about flixel, its homepage has some games:
http://flixel.org/

Abour the porting to android: Theres a lot of good done, but one issue is
giving certain trouble: to convert the framework render pipeline, from
canvas draw to opengl es.

Theres someone up to work on that? Im lerarning what I can, but Im a little
new on Java, Android and OpenGL.

Ah, the last threads about flixel-android:
http://flixel.org/forums/index.php?topic=2848.45

And the project page:
http://code.google.com/p/flixel-android/

Thanks, Zimbres.