hi Michanel,

m using streaming in my application too , i dont think SDK version will
affected . u must using something that is not available in previous version
of android. so its creates problem.
i dont know the exact proble so cant give u exact answer.
m using this code for Streaming audio from web , and its working superb:

String url = "enter your Url that starts Streaming ";

Intent intent = *new* Intent(Intent.*ACTION_VIEW*);

intent.setData(Uri.*parse*(url));

    <ClassName>.*this*.startActivity(intent);

    <ClassName>.*this*.finish();// it will return intent after streming
.remove this line if u dont need.

i hope it will work for u :)