I am going to post my code so the entire group can have a go at it. I
believe this is what many of the other forum members are looking for
as am I, to allow this in webview. As you can tell, I've tried
everything! I heard that the groups have the masterminds so please,
help me Google Jedi Order, you're my only hope.

package com.PopCultApps.GoogleJapan101;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.KeyEvent;
import android.view.Menu;
import android.webkit.WebView;
import android.webkit.WebViewClient;
import android.webkit.WebSettings;
import android.view.MenuItem;

        public class GoogleJapan101 extends Activity { //** Called when the
activity is first created. */
        public WebView webView; //DECLARE webview variable outside of
onCreate function so we can access it in other functions (menu)
        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);
                webView = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webview); // Create an
instance of WebView
                WebView webView = (WebView)findViewById(R.id.webview);
                WebSettings webSettings = webView.getSettings(); // Fetches the
WebSettings import
                WebViewClient webViewClient = new WebViewClient();
                webView.setWebViewClient(webViewClient); // Enabling mp4
                webSettings.setPluginsEnabled(true); // Allows plugins to run
which
are normally disabled in webView
                webView.getSettings().setBuiltInZoomControls(true); // Allows
the
Android built in zoom control
                webView.getSettings().setSaveFormData(true);
                webView.getSettings().setLoadsImagesAutomatically(true);
                webView.getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(true);
                webView.getSettings().setLoadsImagesAutomatically(true);
                webView.getSettings().setSupportMultipleWindows(true);
                webView.getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(true);
                webView.getSettings().setLightTouchEnabled(true);
                webView.getSettings().setAllowFileAccess(true); // To allow file
downloads/streams such as mp4, mpeg, and 3gp files
                webView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true); // Enables
HTML
Javascript to run in webview

webView.getSettings().setJavaScriptCanOpenWindowsAutomatically(true);
                webView.getSettings().setSupportZoom(true); // Support the zoom
feature
                webView.getSettings().setSavePassword(true); // Allow users to
save
passwords in forms
                webView.setWebViewClient(new WebViewClient() { // Opens web
links
clicked by user in the webview
                        @Override
                public void onReceivedError(WebView view, int errorCode,
                        String description, String failingUrl) { // Handle the
error
                                }
                @Override
                public boolean shouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView view, String
url) {
                                                        view.loadUrl(url);
                                                        return true;
                                                }
                                        });
                webView.loadUrl("http://m.rk.com/?
id=undacovabrotha&act=sites&page=1"); // Modify the URL for webview
here
    }
        @Override
        public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) { // Enables
browsing to previous pages with the hardware back button
            if ((keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) && webView.canGoBack())
{ // Check if the key event was the BACK key and if there's history
                webView.goBack();
                return true;
            }   // If it wasn't the BACK key or there's no web page history,
bubble up to the default
                // system behavior (probably exit the activity)
            return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event);
        }

}