Hi Michael :
  Thanks for your replys.

> No. The NPP happens on a higher layer of abstraction than the NFC-DEP.
> (The NFC-DEP is the NFC peer-to-peer data exchange protocol that knows
> "initiators" and "targets".) The NPP sits on top of the LLCP and the
> LLCP sits on top of NFC-DEP. LLCP removes the restricition that the
> initiator always starts a connection. In fact both, initiators and
> targets, are equal on the LLCP layer. Both can listen on sockets and
> create new sockets.
>
> For NPP, the NPP server creates a listening LLCP socket and waits for
> pushed NDEF messages. The NPP client is invoked by the foreground NDEF
> push and sends NDEF messages to NPP servers.

>From your replys,i has some doubt about NPP.You mean the NPP server
and
NPP client both on the same NEXUS S phone?The NPP server get the NPP
client
pushed NDEF messages and then NPP server send the messages to anthor
NEXUS S phone,
can i think so?

> >      3.  If in question tow i'm right,the target(another Nexus S
> > phone,or a nfc reader in my desktop) received the ndef data
> > mMessage,and send a response to initiator,how can i got the ndef
> > response.
>
> The NPP is one-way. You can't send a response to a received NDEF
> message.
>
> >      4. In target terminal such as another Nexus s phone,how can i get
> > the p2p inittiator pushed ndef data.
> >       Ndef myTag=Ndef.get(tag);
> >       myTag.connect();
> >       if (myTag.isConnected())
> >       {
> >             myTag.getNdefMessage();
> >       }
>
> On the receiving device, the NDEF data should be delivered in an
> NDEF_DISCOVERED intent (or through the respective foreground
> dispatch).
>
> br,
> Michael

Can i first delivered in one Nexus S phone NDEF_DISCOVERED intent,and
received the
NDEF messages.Then use the enableForegroundNdefPush to throw the
messages back.
Can i use this to alternate the questions how to get reponses above?

by tommy