Thanks

Yes it is displaying (the first time)  then I hide it  so I can use that
portion of the screen for other things
and then I try to go back an reshow it  But it gives the error     and  then
  shows  nothing.

So it will show  and then hide  the first time around,   but will not show the
second time around.

thanks again for all your help