Well having it printed every second or so indicates you are pretty severely
thrashing the cache, which can certainly impact performance.  For example
drawing your UI may not be fitting in the cache so each frame you draw
requires re-rendering glyphs back in to the cache.  If that is the case,
look at doing things like reducing the number of distinct font sizes or
families/styles you are using to have less impact on the cache.

hack...@android.com

answer them.