Hi all,

I'm having a problem when trying to debug on my G1 device.

My machine runs Windows XP with with service pack 2.
I'm working on SDK version 1.0_r2

Yesterday, I've downloaded the SDK which included drivers for USB. But
since then, every time I open eclipse (Eclipse 3.4 - Ganymede), the
computer reboots Immediately.
When I tried to install a package on the device (through adb install),
the computer also performed a sudden reboot. Generally, whenever I try
to access the device, my computer reboots (but adb devices is working
fine and shows the device).

I'll be glad for your help!