I have improved the responsiveness using some of MyTrack approaches,
but i am still getting this exception, simply doing zoom in and zoom
out sometimes....

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: bitmap size exceeds VM budget
        at android.graphics.Bitmap.nativeCreate(Native Method)
        at android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java:574)
        at com.google.android.maps.ZoomHelper.createSnapshot(ZoomHelper.java:
444)
        at com.google.android.maps.ZoomHelper.doZoom(ZoomHelper.java:151)
        at com.google.android.maps.ZoomHelper.doZoom(ZoomHelper.java:140)
        at com.google.android.maps.MapView.doZoom(MapView.java:1478)
        at com.google.android.maps.MapView.doZoom(MapView.java:1487)
        at com.google.android.maps.MapView$6.onZoom(MapView.java:1442)
        at android.widget.ZoomButtonsController
$3.onClick(ZoomButtonsController.java:268)
        at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:2408)
        at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:8817)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:587)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:144)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4937)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:868)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:626)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)