The stack trace does not include any calls to your code. I suspect it
has to do with the loading of map tiles. Nothing you can do that I
know of. I am seeing this for years now, but not at an alarming clip.
How time flies... Anyway, it would be lovely to learn about this some
more. Perhaps TreKing or someone else who's more involved can weight
in on this with some more insight.
As a side note, I never bothered to check, I'm sure this problem has a
record in some issues database already, where you could push a button
or star.