Hi guys,
           I'm developing a simple game by using Cocos2d game engine,
I need to run this game for all screen sizes. For this purpose i used
three different resolution images, like 240X320, 320X480, 480X800.
And I created three different folders in assets, I'm adding all the
images in asset folder with respect to these three different folder.
So my problem is, when I access images for 320X533 screen resolution
I'm getting images from 320X480 those images is not suitable for that
screen. I could not get solution in any website, so please anyone help
out from this issue.

Thanks in advance