Hi all

We want to edit the internal dictionary of the Samsung Galaxy tab.
With other Android devices this is no problem. You can just add Words
with the android.provider.UserDictionary.Words class or delete and
update words with a ContentResolver and the Content URI definded in
said class.
When I install a third party keyboard like Gingerbrad Keyboard, our
application works fine. It uses the standard user dictionary and shows
the programatically added words for text prediction. The Samsung
Keypad doesn't. Now, how can I access the Samsung Keypad dictionary
and delete, add and update words?

Tanks for your help