Hi
I have a scenario where an Android GUI app share what it is drawing
with a native process. I am wondering if I can do something like
below:

1) In Android GUI app, Create a memory mapped file and map it to Java
using MappedByteBuffer
2) Then somehow create a BitMap using the MappedByteBuffer
3) Then start drawing into this bitmap at various times as my app
state changes.

On the Native process side
1) Memory map the same file into its process space.
2) Start reading the contents of the buffer. As GUI app draws stuff
into the bitmap, I want the mapped file reflect those changes (You can
think of this file as an ARGB buffer).

My question is how I can create a BitMap that renders to
MappedByteBuffer automatically (step 2 on Android app side). I don't
want to use BitMap.copyPixelsToBuffer() as that introduces extra copy.

Thanks
Videoguy