hi,

I have surveyed lots of solutions to this problem. However, most
solutions break (or say, cheat) the SSL verification for development
usage, and surely I don't want to make this kind of solutions in my
own application. Could you help to provide a guideline how to create
application-specific keystore? I have been read KeyStore class in the
Android SDK document but still has no idea how to make it.

Thanks for ur help

Best regards,
Nicholas