I see :-)

It sounds good for this security mechanism. However, I still don't
know how to make an application-specific keystore for certain
application only...
And it sounds that Android has already provided a way for applications
to safely create their own certification rather than system
certification like u mentioned? Is there a guideline for this? I need
this for a HTTPS connection to a weather channel site and retrieve
weather information back.

Thanks for ur help

Best regards,
Nicholas