On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 06:41:29AM -0700, Albert wrote:
> They are known to have attacked IPhone developers in the past. Maybe
> they are having a go at Android??

It's been going on for a while, now.  And based on some of the gripes
I've read about, anything with a CPU, RAM, any method of communication
with other devices, etc., all fits into their fscked up distorted vision
of their patents.  Soon they'll be sending letters to all computer
manufacturers in the world, all pocket calculator manufacturers, cell
phone makers, telcos, and anyone else using anything that relates to
computers.

Of course, I am not a lawyer (Thank God!)....  I know that if I get one
of their BS-filled letters, I'll be contacting the CLRC (Cancer Legal
Resource Center) for assistance.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "This 'telephone' has too many
spooky1...@gmail.com    | shortcomings to be seriously considered

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html