Yeah, I am expecting my letter anytime soon like everyone.

Frankly, I'd ignore them until they file legal procedure and actually
manage to remove your app from sale. They just don't have funds to
start a real legal action against every small dev. For now they only
paid to print their shit. At this point they've only succeeded in
killing trees.

If that legal bullshit is valid, Google will have to remove your app,
if they do it they'll have to do it for *everyone* which is basically
half the apps on the market. I just wouldn't worry too much. They're
just attacking small devs to get what they want from Google and Apple.

In the meantime they're just trying to extort money from small people
because they know they don't have a lawyer.

Also the guys at appsterdam are organizing a defense against these
parasites, you might want to talk to them:
http://mur.mu.rs/?p=303

I can't believe we're even talking about people actually pretending
they invented bloody links between apps. Anyway the american market
isn't the biggest one for me so I'll just replace the "more apps" page
in my apps for American users with a message explaining to my users
why I am not allowed to link to my own apps. If anyone has an address
and phone number or e-mail I'd gladly put an e-mail form in my apps to
contact them.

PS: Y sobre todo que se vayan a comer mierda :-P