Sorry for inconvenient,

By now i can create a Android application from my own enviorment and also it
can be installed in the Android device in manually.And already created Run
Config plugin for my developing environment so now right click on the
project goto Runconfiguration->MyownRunconfig-> and then click the Run
button, it should be run on the device but i was not able to complete that
part.I'm not asking about the plugin but whats the mechanism (Using suitable
API or some features) used to deploy application to Device for Debug.

thanks
--
*Rathna Kumara Premadasa*
Sri Lanka.