I have  project made of several Library projects and aapt on each invocation
will hang for 10 seconds. from the debug output:

... many new resource id lines (over 200) appearing in the same second
[2011-09-01 13:02:16 - ... ]     (new resource id .... from <resource1>.xml)
[2011-09-01 13:02:25 - ... ]     (new resource id .... from <resource2>.xml)
...  remaining new resource id lines appearing in the same second

As you can see aapt hangs for 10 seconds. Since it it is invoked multiple
times, it takes nearly 1 minute to finish, each time a resource is modified.
This is unbearably slow. It always hang on the same resource as long as I
don't add/remove resources.

this is the same problem as described in thi post:
http://markmail.org/message/f5ha5qobcxyldo5b

Although there's no replies.

Anyone knows what's going on ?