On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HOWEVER, the digital cameras that I've seen on Android devices have all
> been in the 2 to 3 MP range.

Within about 18 inches of me I have a phone with a 5-megapixel camera,
a phone with a 13(!)-megapixel camera, and a tablet with a 5-megapixel
camera. The 5-megapixel devices are fairly conventional; the
13-megapixel one is a bit special. Not to mention crazy expensive.

There are Android phones with low-resolution cameras, but many people
will have phones with better cameras. Note that I'm not quibbling
about anything with your post, other than the prevalence of
better-megapixel devices.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.6 Available!