Thanks gjs
I'll try those forums

Thanks

On 09/30/2011 01:24 AM, gjs wrote:
Hi,

Hmm, otherwise you can examine a working PDF with picture in a hex/
binary editor&  try to guess the encoding / formatting.

You might also ask in one of the PDF forums -

http://forum.planetpdf.com/
http://itextpdf.com/index.php

BTW iText also has an Android PDF library, but I have not tried it
myself.

Regards