Thanks for your respondence,What i am trying to do is to start apps in
system directory through my own instrumentation class,
But i am always rejected by android's security mechanism because i do
not have the same signature(as is shown in logs:Permission denied)
After further consideration,i decided to try installing my app in the
system directory ,but also with no luck ,
any idears i can do this ??
Thanks !