Hi

I m trying to access a private long variable from my cpp(jni) file.
Problem is when I do GetLongField on Field Id , I get zero , even though i
have set the long variable in Java to non-zero value.

In Java long definition is :
private long mActualTrack = 0;

In Cpp file , filed Id is obtained by :
gf_identifier = env->GetFieldID(clazz, "mActualTrack", "J");
clazz represents Java Class which contains mActualTrack
where gf_identifier is declared as static jfieldID gf_identifier;

Now I used GetLongField as follows
jlong id_j = env->GetLongField(myobj, gf_identifier);

I do identifier = (unsigned long long)id_j; , and print its value, But I am
always getting 0.

Can anyone explain this behavior or  am I doing anything wrong in my
implementation??

Regards,
Ajith