Thanks a lot for the responses.  I didn't realize such a large number of
devices are categorized into just two buckets.  I suspect normal/xhdpi will
gain share sooner rather than later, as I believe the Galaxy Nexus fits in
that group.  I would imagine the influx of high res/high density displays
will begin soon as well.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com