07.11.2011 21:11, Neilz пишет:
Right, so if I'm looking at the correct part of the sample, you end up
logging a strange 'intent' url, like this:

intent:#Intent;action=com.commonsware.android.MY_ACTION;end

That strange URL is the result of calling intent.toUri().

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Intent.html#toUri(int) <http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Intent.html#toUri%28int%29>

Basically, you can make your own Intent in code, call toUri, and copy the result to the web page source.

Or just replace the action with your own, keeping the rest (from "intent:" to "end").

I'm not sure what I do with this... I've tried using it in a link, as
another sample suggested, but I just get a 'Web page not available'
error. Here's my own example:
webView.loadData("<a
href='intent:#Intent;action=com.commonsware.android.MY_ACTION;end'>Hello
World!</a>", "text/html", "utf-8");

com.commonsware.android.MY_ACTION matches the intent filter for the activity in
Mark's sample code.

Your action string should match the intent filter in your project, not Mark's.

--
Kostya Vasilyev