Currently, Android Market doesn't support In-App subscription.

Let's say you have a magazine, and want to by a subscription that will
debt 9.99 every month until the user quits or the contract expires.
Currently, this isn't possible using Android Market.

The problem is, I was researching about using other methods, but then
I found the following page:
http://www.android.com/us/developer-content-policy.html

"Developers charging for applications and downloads from Android
Market must do so by using an authorized Payment Processor. Developers
offering additional content, goods, or services for an application
downloaded from Android Market must offer an authorized Payment
Processor as the payment option."

In my interpretation, that clearly says that you cannot use PayPal or
other method for subscription payment, yet, I just found an app, Zinio
(https://market.android.com/details?
id=com.zinio.mobile.android.reader) that uses PayPal for *every* In-
App purchase.

So now I'm confused. Is Zinio just ignoring Android Market rules and
getting away with that, or can I do the same?