I'm trying to combine two audio files. I want one file to play at the
same time as another. An example would be to take lyrics and play them
over beats. It is easy to play them at the same time, but I need to
generate a MP3 that combines the two, one over the other, not one
after the other. I know tools like FFMPEG can be used for this, but is
there anything native in Android or anything in Java & compatible with
Android that could accomplish this?