I mean Eclipse suggests that as a fix.
There is an example for using the onChildClick and in onCreate the
line getExpandableListView().setOnChildClickListener(this); is
included so if I want to also have onGroup click I assumed that I need
getExpandableListView().setOnGroupClickListener(this); but that causes
an error the suggestion in Eclipse is to change it to
getExpandableListView().setOnGroupClickListener((OnGroupClickListener)
this);
I am after any item click if there is another way, the code that I
want to run onClick is the same for Group or Child. I can see in the
parent class there is an event but I don't know how to use it, I am
new to this.
Thanks again
Sean