I was looking at the new "Android Training" section on the Android
Developer's site. One of the first required steps is installing the
"Android Support" package.

In the "Downloading the Support Package" section, it first says to "Launch
the SDK and AVD Manager".  This is curious, as my Eclipse has two options,
called "Android SDK Manager" and "AVD Manager". These instructions refer
specifically to a choice called "Android SDK and AVD Manager".  I assume
they really mean the SDK Manager, so that's what I'm looking at.

The instructions next say "Expand the Android Repository, check Android
Support package".

My "Android SDK Manager" dialog has a pane labeled "Packages". I see
nothing labeled "Android Repository". I also see nothing like "Android
Support".

What am I missing?