Let me be clear. I'm not asking how to do the "when the app is first
loaded". I'm asking how to actually create a tutorial that a user can
step through. The Google Currents tutorial is very slick. The tutorial
pages appear as an overlay (transparent too!) on the current Activity
that is running. I have no clue what type of view is used to do
that... Is it simply an ImageView with a transparent background? Or
what?

Thanks.