Yup, I thought of that... This is why I initially suggested it was
just an ImageView that was listening for gestures to move between
successive ImageViews. That would work. But the only way I can think
of getting the nice page indicator at the bottom would be to hardcode
it as part of the image in the ImageView. And obviously, this is less
than desirable: adding a page to the tutorial means re-doing every
page to update the page indicator, etc. I thought maybe there was
something I hadn't come across in my Googling for the answer.