Okay I'm still stuck trying to figure out how to use the SD card
filesystem on the emulator. I followed the instructions in the
documentation and created a sd card image using mksdcard. However, I
cannot figure out how to push the test.mp4 file on to the image. The
documentation mentions mtools but I cannot seem to find a version for
Windows - all the downloads seem to be for Unix. Any ideas?