Hi  Michael ,
You mean page 12 , section *5.3 Reading Binary Block*.
I tried that, i found as soon as I send the command the green light on the
card reader turns Red for the time being(which I fear is some operation
failed signal) , accompanied by the 63 00 response .I am using the *TestResMan
*tool.Even though it shows Command is sent successfully and response
is received in XXX secs.
Can you tell me the name of card reader where we cant see
this behavior (reader automatically performed protocol selection up to ISO
14443-4 / APDU layer)

Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"