Hi Michael* ** *.
Yes i have followed the aforesaid method but as soon as I execute these
commands.:

*Step 1) Polling for the MIFARE 1K/4K Tags, 106 kbps*
<< FF 00 00 00 04 D4 4A 01 00
>>* d5 4b 00 90 00* ( I am getting this)
-> which shows no NFC tag.

and 63 00 for rest of the of the commands.

I am using the same reader(ACR 122U ) as suggested by you.

Is it possible to share your Nexus S Images, so that I could try them out
here and confirm whether the files I have generated by compiling the
Android 2.3.4-r1 source code with the card emulation patches , is correct
or not.

What is the significance of this :

>I just looked through my code and found that I also explicitly disabled
>ISO 14443-4 activation (before polling) using this command:
> FF00000003D41224

Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"