You will need more than 7 days for that...

My advice it for you to go beyond wikipedia and see some real image
processing books. I had this on college a few years ago and do not remember
the name of the subject, but I know that with some real research you can do
it.

Hope you don't have a deadline to this project... :D

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Raghav Sood <raghavs...@androidactivist.org