okkk.....
For my first application...Emergency Sms which send msg at one tab of
application or key,as you said long pressed on application is not
possible.........so is there any method to do code on numeric
keypad....like speed dial....i want to send message from my numeric
key....like when one is pressed.....A message should be sent to
specified number..........if yes provide me with that help
also........

For my second application ,i'll need Gps values so....
I'm just trying to retrieve values of  latitude and longitude values
from my basic application....and display them to Text view.....in
above post of mine i have provided with the code of the
same........there are no errors.....it do get launch on
emulator.......but application is not retrieving the values of
longitude and latitude............so... is there any kinda mistake in
my code???...........or what are the other reason of not getting
latitude and longitude ......i have tried providing values from
Emulator and command line......but it is not able to retain the values
of latitude and longitude...

thanks.......