I'm assuming it's a file browser such as the file explorer on windows or
nautilus on linux.

But your post doesn't really seem to make sense according to this
interpretation.  You sound like you want to run a browser on the computer
and run a server on the phone, which is just strange, what are you trying
to do?  And why?  If you're trying to browse for files then that's one
thing but what you're asking doesn't really make much sense.

kris