Hi,

I have an activity with a couple of fragments. Only one fragment is
displayed at a time and I switch from one fragment to another using the
FragmentTransaction.replace method. It works alright.

A strange behavior happens when i allow user to leave the fragment and
launch another activity. Immediately when user presses the back key, the
previous activity will relaunch all the fragments inside of it.

Could someone help explains this behavior?

Thanks,

darakok