Hi,

I have two APKs for an application. One targeted to the phone devices
and the other specifically developed for the tablet. I have
implemented the standard ServeManaged Licensing policy on both
versions. I have followed the rules for multiple apks as mentioned in
the developer's documentation [signing with the same certificate, same
package name, appropriate versionCode, etc]

I think i have created the multiple apks correctly because when i
upload and activate and publish them on the android market portal, i
did not see any errors or warnings.

My issue is this -
1. I bought the version on the phone device and installed it and was
able to open it successfully.
2. Then when i switched to the tablet device and searched for the
application that i just bought on the phone device, i see that the
"PURCHASED" status. That's good. The market allowed me to download and
install the tablet version of the apk. But when i open the application
on the tablet, it's prompting that i buy it - this prompt is coming
from my application - that's the code i have placed when the
licenseChecker comes back with "dontallow()" status.

Have any of you faced a similar issue? I cross checked the publisher
key i am using for licensing and the SALT for the obfuscation process
- they are the same between the 2 apk versions.

I can't see where the problem might be.

It's been almost 3 or 4 hours since i activated both the apk versions
on the market. Should i allow more time to pass for the LVL server to
take note? If that were to be the case, i wonder how LVL server
allowed the phone tablet to work.

Thanks for reading. Any input is highly appreciated.