I suspect that the answer to this is "no" ... but I thought I'd ask, just
in case I'm wrong about that.  In my camera app, I want to give the user
a preview that includes the filters that I'll be providing as part of my
app.  I know how to build composite images, thanks to the book I'm
working from, but can this be done prior to taking the picture?  Or does
the user have to wait to play with (app-provided) filters and such until
post-processing?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

   "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of porter poured in a proper
   pewter porter pot.."     --Peter Dalgaard in alt.sysadmin.recovery

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html