Sometimes users download APK files directly (not through Google or T-
store) such as the beta test of a service or the guide of an APK file
installation.

In this case, whenever users download an application as an APK format
directly instead of through markets, the "Unknown Sources" message
appears.

Could you tell me if there are tips that help me make my applications
downloadable without receiving an "Unknown Sources" message?

Q1) How can I set up an application to not be recognized as 'Unknown
Sources'?

Q2) Should I have to register as a market partner, authorized by
Google, and then the market application should be pre-downloaded to a
device?

Q3) Or, as a user (not a market partner), can I simply apply some
specific internal API sources, distributed by Google, to my
application?

Q4) Are there technical or political guidelines for such cases?